Child Dental Benefit Scheme Dentistry
We BULK BILL child dental benefit scheme patients
- If your child is eligible, there is no out of pocket cost for basic dental treatments
- You can claim up to $1000 for general dental treatment over a period of 2 years
- On the spot Medicare claim for Child Dental Benefit Scheme patients.
We can check for you if your child is eligible, all we need is their Medicare card number.
Usually a child is eligible if they are aged 2–17 years for at least 1 day of the calendar year, are eligible for Medicare and are either part of a family receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A or one of the following Australian Government payments:
- Youth Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Parenting Payment
- Special Benefit
- Carer Payment
- Double Orphan Pension
- Veteran’s Children Education Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
- Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme, if the child is 16 or over
Eligibility is determined each calendar year.
Comprehensive oral exam.
Our experienced dentist’s will conduct an oral examination and ensure all dental problems are detected and cured in their early stages rather than having costly treatments at a later critical stage.
A comprehensive checkup includes:
- Thorough examination of teeth, gums and soft tissues
- Assessment of existing dental restorations
- Review of your medical history
- Detailed discussion with dentist about the findings and proposed treatment.
- Immediate referral for specialised treatment as required